We deliver digital marketing services ranging from SEO, PPC, Social Media & Content Creation.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive & keen to make a difference through developing client relationships. You play an integral role in delivering fantastic work for HookedOnMedia’s clients.
You will have an understanding of marketing & digital marketing, and be comfortable liaising with clients as well as working collaboratively with a multi-skilled team to effectively manage projects from briefing to asset delivery on time and to a high standard.
- Act as the first point of contact for a number of key clients and own the client journey
- Understand the client’s objectives and provide consultation on how we impact them.
- Successfully onboard new clients, and build proactive, long-lasting relationships.
- Be the voice of the client for internal teams
- Clear communication to both clients and internal teams on project status is a crucial part of the role.
- Growth and retention of existing accounts.
- Regular reporting of campaign performance and ROI.
- Ongoing development and improvement of the campaign delivery processes.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of 2 years account management experience.
- Knowledge of SEO/PPC/Social media Campaigns.
- Marketing qualification preferred – degree or CIM Professional Diploma or higher.
- Experienced in marketing and account management.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility and quick thinking.
- Experience of working in an agency.
Take ownership of the service delivery process and ensure that all processes are followed diligently, including:
- Client Meetings
- Commercial understanding meetings.
- Internal Kick-Off Meetings.
- Monthly Reporting.
- Ad hoc client meetings with the BDM when opportunities have been identified.
- Look for growth in existing accounts, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Gain regular testimonials from successful client campaigns.
- Promote HookedOnMedia through social channels, webinars, networking events and speaking engagements should it be required.
What’s on Offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible hours.
- Central Truro office space (when restrictions allow).
- Riverside location.
- Dynamic, innovative & exciting environment to work in.
- Company Laptop.
- Remote working 2 days per week.
- Christmas office closure.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy to email@example.com