Do you want to work for an established & highly experienced digital marketing agency? This is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive & keen to make a difference through developing client relationships.
- Act as the primary point of contact with clients & key partners.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and meeting their expectations.
- Liaising with internal colleagues to deepen and strengthen the client relationship and ensuring clients receive the right information from sources within the business.
- Escalating concerns or issues raised by clients and working with internal colleagues to ensure rapid resolution and service improvement.
- Growth and retention of existing accounts.
- Identify commercial opportunities that will benefit the client’s business.
- Take responsibility for the quality of the service delivered to the client.
- Be the internal owner of the client’s projects to ensure smooth delivery of the project within time and budget.
- Regular reporting of campaign performance and ROI.
- Ongoing development and improvement of the campaign delivery processes.
Take ownership of the service delivery process and ensure that all processes are followed diligently, including:
- Client Meetings.
- Commercial understanding meetings.
- Internal Kick-Off Meetings.
- Monthly Reporting.
- Ad hoc client meetings with the BDM when opportunities have been identified.
- Look for growth in existing accounts, and identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Gain regular testimonials from successful client campaigns.
- Promote HookedOnMedia through social channels, webinars, networking events and speaking engagements should it be required.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of 2 years client relationship experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A great communicator.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility and quick thinking.
- Experience of working in an agency.
- Experience of digital marketing.
What’s on Offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible hours.
- Central Truro office space (when restrictions allow).
- Riverside location.
- Dynamic, innovative & exciting environment to work in.
- Remote working 2 days per week.
- Christmas office closure.
- Full-time, Permanent
£28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- client relationship: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy to email@example.com