This is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive & keen to work as part of a team within a progressive digital marketing agency.
You will have knowledge of digital marketing in general. A technical mindset will be of benefit, and knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Ads is preferred, but we are also willing to train the right individual.
- Ensuring new client Google Analytics tracking is onboarded & setup correctly ready for monthly reports.
- Liaising with client developers, requesting code implementation such as Google Tag Manager and call tracking code codes.
- Configuring Google Analytics goals.
- Initial setup of Google Ad Accounts, linking with Google Analytics, importing goals.
- Monthly reports download & sorting, ready for sending out via a HookedOnMedia account manager.
- PPC support, monitoring search terms, adding in negative keywords on a monthly basis.
- Providing ad-hoc SEO support such as keyword research.
- Clear communication to internal teams on project status is a crucial part of the role.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Keyword Research Tools
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility and quick thinking.
- Experience of working in an agency.
What’s on Offer:
- Remote working.
- Flexible hours.
- Dynamic, innovative & exciting team to work with.
- Company Laptop.
- Christmas office closure.
- Freelance. Two days per week initially with scope to increase.
Salary: £12 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
Please forward your CV with a basic cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for this vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org