We are looking for an experienced PPC specialist to join our team as PPC Manager. This is a key, rewarding role, working across a range of clients and you will be responsible for leading strategic development and the account’s performance.
Who Are HookedOnMedia?
We are an established digital marketing agency driving results for clients across the UK and Europe, across a diversity of industries. As a Google partner, we integrate with companies to achieve their long-term business plans. Our clients range from national & regional organisations such as the NHS to individual start-up clients.
- Create, develop, and implement PPC strategies across new client accounts
- Take ownership and manage existing client campaigns (bidding strategies, ad copy changes, keyword adjustments)
- Build out campaigns and implement systematic checks
- Budget management
- Work closely with internal client account managers who manage the client relationship
- Work with the wider team to ensure cohesive & integrated campaigns
- Recommend on-site improvements to client’s websites for maximum conversions
- Monitoring search terms, adding in negative keywords on a monthly basis
- Optimise PPC landing pages
- Strategic understanding of the client’s business and KPIs, keeping up to date with latest Industry news and proactively spotting trends, product releases, and other opportunities which could enhance activity.
- Stay abreast of trends & developments within PPC
- Attend weekly zoom internal calls & ad-hoc client calls when required.
Key Experience / Skills
- Strong PPC experience established from working within a media agency across a range of clients
- Prior experience delivering best-in-class PPC strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge of conversion tracking strategy & implementation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal team members
- A proven background of consistently having identified areas of performance for clients
- Comfortable working independently and managing a portfolio of client campaigns
- A very high standard of written and spoken English with the ability to create compelling ad copy
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing best practices
- +3 years hands-on PPC experience preferably in an agency.
- Clear understanding of paid search, lead generation, e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Experience with ALL Google Campaign types, e.g. Search, Shopping, Display, Video, Discovery, and Performance Max
- Experience with Microsoft Ads campaigns & performance
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
Would be an advantage:
- Desire to build a career as an expert in paid search.
- Expertise with Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Amazon Ads.
- Data analysis skills.
- Remote working
- Dynamic, innovative & exciting team to work with.
- Company Laptop
- Christmas office closure.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- PPC: 2 years (preferred)