We are well into the second half of 2017 – with this in mind, we’re taking a look at some of the emerging predictions in the world of digital marketing for the next few months….
- Video advertising – this is arguably the most popular PPC trend of 2017. PPC video advertising allows businesses to make links with customers in a more personal and interactive way. This type of advertising is likely to allow businesses to gain more traffic and leads to their website. Watch this space…..
- Increase with Google shopping campaign – Google will continue to add fresh features in its shopping campaign option for the remaining months of 2017. The feature allows you to integrate ratings and prices into your adverts which can be a very useful tool for marketing and promotion of your business.
- Live data in paid ads – a new trend has come to prominence in the world of PPC advertising – you can now display real-time data and this includes inventory, times, data and product availability in your PPC adverts.
- Remarketing will play a more vital role – what exactly is re-marketing? It is when you create an advert that pursues online audiences around the internet. Where this type of PPC marketing is concerned, the more a potential consumer becomes familiar with your business, the more likely they are able to buy from you.
- Impact of voice search – there is a good chance that we will see the integration of voice search in PPC in the near future and with this in mind, PPC marketers will have the ability to identify if search queries are originating from voice or type searches via analytical data. The next 12 months may see the the implementation of voice search campaigns in online shopping and local search campaigns before expanding into other areas. You can read our blog about the increase in voice searches here.
If you would like more information about our experience in PPC, please do not hesitate to contact us.